Southern Association of Marine Laboratories
SAML - Stimulating Research and Promoting Education in Marine Sciences
SAML includes marine laboratories from Maryland to Texas as well as Bermuda, Panama and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Provides a forum for the resolution of problems common to non-profit marine laboratories in the Southern United States and outlying regions, and promotes the importance of research and education to the economy and the society.
- Furthers the wise use and conservation of marine and coastal resources, and encourages work and initiatives in related areas.
- Increases the effectiveness of member institutions in their work on marine and coastal resources.
- Stimulates cooperation and unity of effort among its members.
- Acts on such matters as may be of mutual interest to Southern laboratories.
View NAML in a larger map
copyright © by The National Association of Marine LaboratoriesTM
The National Association of Marine Laboratories (NAML)
1313 Dolley Madison Blvd Suite 402
McLean VA 22101, USAUSA